Introducing the Newest Freestyle and Racing Aircraft by Space One FPV, the GALAXY! Engineered for Freestyle or FPV Racing, this Aircraft is 2nd to None! If You Love Freestyle or Racing, You Are Going To Love This Frame. Great for Long Distance Flying. Order Now!
- Motors: T-Motor Flat Bottom F40/F60 or Equivalent
- ESC's: 20A-35A or Equivalent
- Props: 5" Props
- FPV Camera: HS1177, HD Connex
- Flight Controller Mounting: 30.5x30.5mm
- 1 - 2mm Top G10 Plate For Better FPV Reception
- 4 - 4.5mm Arms - Full Twill Carbon Fiber (Quasi Isotropic)
- 1 - 2mm Center Plate Full Twill Carbon Fiber
- 1 - 2mm Bottom Plate Full Twill Carbon Fiber
- 2 - 1.5 G10 FPV Camera Plates for Better FPV Reception
- weight 168 grams
*Carbon Fiber conducts electricity which may affect your FPV picture. This is why we decided to go with white painted G10. It looks great and is better for your overall FPV experience.
Recommended Minimum Age: 18 years
CAUTION: Recommended for ages 18 and up. Drones have many possibilities yet as with many mechanical products there are some dangers. Space One FPV Drones should only be handled by suitably qualified and experienced personnel. As with any mechanical machinery, things can go wrong. A Prop may fall off, motor failure, etc., always fly with caution and do not fly near or above people or animals. Please be careful of the Drone Propellers as it can cause injury to the eyes and you are encouraged to wear goggles and gloves during the modification. As with Spinning propellers can cause severe injury. Never work on your models with mounted propellers. A radio controlled Drone is a potentially dangerous machine that has the ability to cause property damage, bodily harm, or even death. If you proceed here, you do so at your own risk and you acknowledge that it is your responsibility if something goes wrong. Space One FPV accepts no responsibility for consequences that are beyond our control. By proceeding you agree to hold harmless, indemnify Space One FPV.
Have fun and fly safe!!!
We Also Recommend