Limited Time Offer - Formula 220X Racer
Not Sold In Stores.
We Normally Sell These For $69.98 A Piece And Today Only You Can Get One For 50% Off and Only Pay $34.99. Order Now While In Stock!
Is FPV your Passion? The Formula One 220 X Edition is one of the best racing quadcopter drones on the market. Tested and approved by some of the Top FPV Pilots in the World for racing in high competition drone racing events. Win the big race with the Formula One 220-X. Sells fast. Get it while in stock!
Direct Wholesale Pricing to the Public Passing all Savings on to You!
- Winner of the 2016 RCX FPV Drone Racing Championship and Fastest Overall Laptime in California by 2 different FPV race pilots
- Lightweight and Durable to keep you in the race
- Advanced design and engineering in the USA for FPV Racing
- Full High Quality Carbon Fiber
Get the 3D Printing POD File Here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1831908
- Space One FPV 2204 2300kv or 2205 2600kv Motors
- Little Bee 20A-30A ESC's or Kiss ESC's
- Props: Space One FPV - 5040/5045 TriProps or 5040 Quad Props
- F3 or Kiss FC flight controller - Also CC3D or Naze 32
- Space One FPV Mini PDB
- HS1177 FPV Camera/Vtx Transmitter
- Fatshark Goggles
- Taranis X9D Radio and Taranis X4R reciever - Sbus setup or Spektrum Radio
Included in package:
- 4.5 mm Formula One 220 Carbon Fiber Unibody Frame
- 2 mm Top plate
- 6x Standoffs
- 2 x Carbon Fiber Camera mount plate
- 12 x Stainless Steel Screws
- High quality rubberized velcro strap
- Landing Pads
As of December 21, 2015, FAA requires unmanned aircraft weighing more than 0.55 pounds (250 grams) on takeoff (including everything on board or attached), and operated outdoors, be registered at www.faa.gov/uas.
Additional state or local requirements may apply. Check your local jurisdiction. The following websites may help you make informed decisions about how regulations impact you: www.knowbeforeyoufly.org and www.modelaircraft.org.
Recommended Minimum Age
DANGER: Recommended for ages 18 and up. Drones have many possibilities yet as with many mechanical products there are some dangers. Space One FPV Drones should only be handled by suitably qualified and experienced personnel. As with any mechanical machinery, things can go wrong. A Prop may fall off, motor failure, etc., always fly with caution and do not fly near or above people or animals. Please be careful of the Drone Propellers as it can cause injury to the eyes and you are encouraged to wear goggles and gloves during the modification. As with Spinning propellers can cause severe injury. Never work on your models with mounted propellers. A radio controlled Drone is a potentially dangerous machine that has the ability to cause property damage, bodily harm, or even death. If you proceed here, you do so at your own risk and you acknowledge that it is your responsibility if something goes wrong. Space One FPV accepts no responsibility for consequences that are beyond our control. By proceeding you agree to hold harmless, indemnify Space One FPV.
Have fun and fly safe!!!
We Also Recommend