Special Edition - Formula 220X - HD Racer
Is FPV your Passion? The Special Edition Formula One 220X - HD for Connex HD Systems is one of the best racing quadcopter drones on the market. Tested and approved by some of the Top FPV Pilots in the World for racing in high competition drone racing events. Win the big race with the Formula One 220-X HD. Sells fast. Get it now while in stock!
- Winner of the 2016 RCX FPV Drone Racing Championship and Fastest Overall Laptime in California by 2 different FPV race pilots
- Lightweight and Durable to keep you in the race
- Advanced design and engineering in the USA for FPV Racing
- Full Twill Quasi-Isotropic High Quality Carbon Fiber
- Motors: T-Motor Flat Bottom F40 or F60 or Equivalent
- ESC's: 20A-35A or Equivalent
- Props: 5" Props
- FPV Camera: Connex HD or HS1177
Included in package:
- 4.5 mm Formula One 220 Quasi-Isotropic Full Twill Carbon Fiber Unibody Frame
- 2 mm Top plate
- White G10 FPV Plate
- 4x Standoffs
- 2 x Carbon Fiber Camera mount plate
- 8 x Stainless Steel Screws
- High quality rubberized velcro strap
- Landing Pads
*Note: Flamestand is not included.
Recommended Minimum Age
Caution: Recommended for ages 18 and up. Drones have many possibilities yet as with many mechanical products there are some dangers. Space One FPV Drones should only be handled by suitably qualified and experienced personnel. As with any mechanical machinery, things can go wrong. A Prop may fall off, motor failure, etc., always fly with caution and do not fly near or above people or animals. Please be careful of the Drone Propellers as it can cause injury to the eyes and you are encouraged to wear goggles and gloves during the modification. As with Spinning propellers can cause severe injury. Never work on your models with mounted propellers. A radio controlled Drone is a potentially dangerous machine that has the ability to cause property damage, bodily harm, or even death. If you proceed here, you do so at your own risk and you acknowledge that it is your responsibility if something goes wrong. Space One FPV accepts no responsibility for consequences that are beyond our control. By proceeding you agree to hold harmless, indemnify Space One FPV.
Have fun and fly safe!!!
We Also Recommend