Aurora 4" X
Introducing the Newest Racing Aircraft Frame Set from Space One FPV, the Aurora 4" X. Engineered for FPV Racing, this Aircraft is 2nd to None!
- Motors: T-Motor Flat Bottom F40/F60 or Equivalent
- ESC's: 20A-35A or Equivalent
- Props: 4" Props
- FPV Camera: Runcam Micro or Equivalent.
- Flight Controller Mounting: 20x20mm or 30.5x30.5mm
Included in package:
- 5.5 mm Aurora Quasi-Isotropic Carbon Fiber Unibody Frame
- 2 mm Top plate
- White G10 Top Plate for better FPV reception and to avoid short circuit.
- 4x Standoffs
- 2 x G10 Camera mount plate
- 8 x Stainless Steel Screws
- High quality rubberized velcro strap
- Landing Pads
Weight: 59.44 g
Recommended Minimum Age: 18 years
DISCLAIMER: Recommended for ages 18 and up. Drones have many possibilities yet as with many mechanical products there are some dangers. Space One FPV Drones should only be handled by suitably qualified and experienced personnel. As with any mechanical machinery, things can go wrong. A Prop may fall off, motor failure, etc., always fly with caution and do not fly near or above people or animals. Please be careful of the Drone Propellers as it can cause injury to the eyes and you are encouraged to wear goggles and gloves during the modification. As with Spinning propellers can cause severe injury. Never work on your models with mounted propellers. A radio controlled Drone is a potentially dangerous machine that has the ability to cause property damage, bodily harm, or even death. If you proceed here, you do so at your own risk and you acknowledge that it is your responsibility if something goes wrong. Space One FPV accepts no responsibility for consequences that are beyond our control. By proceeding you agree to hold harmless, indemnify Space One FPV.
Have fun and fly safe!!!
We Also Recommend